I Wonder... Background

Sunday, May 29, 2011

Memorial Day

On Friday, East students and staff wore red, white, and blue in honor of Memorial Day. My friend Alicia helped me out by picking up a great tee for me!



We have several ties to military at that school, including staff and student's immediate family members who currently serve overseas. We are so thankful they have been safe thus far, and pray for their continued safety. To those who have served and those who are currently serving, thank you.

My family ties to the military...

Pa Dr. Arthur M. Lindsay - US Army
Grandpa John Gabriel - US Army
Grandpa Bob Gehrman - US Army
Cousin Stefan Mueller - US Marine Corps

1 comment:

Alicia said...

What a tribute to those in your family who have fought for our freedoms! Love you friend!!

Oh...and I love that we are showing our red, white, and blue colors too! We are so blessed aren't we?