I Wonder... Background

Saturday, June 07, 2008

Done. With Several Things.

What a week. School is out, and I am ready for summer! But the last couple of days have been a rollercoaster. Thursday morning was the last day with kids, and my AP approached me asking about 3 bins and a set of golf clubs outside the front entrance of East. I was not aware of their existence there, but sure enough, there was my name on one of the bins in handwriting I am quite familiar with. My belongings from elementary school and my clubs are in the entrance of my place of work, for all to see. And for almost 24 hours, seeing as someone wasn't considerate enough to alert ANYone to their being there. Then there's the issue of another box I was contacted about 2 weeks ago. I met up with a mutual friend, delivering a box filled with anything to do with the two of us. But how does it look when I'm receiving emails regarding one box, then 3 and some golf clubs show up at my school??? I can tell you I was wary of picking up the one. But it's done. I have what I think is all of my possessions back IN my possession. Hopefully there are no more surprises.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

I forgot to comment on this earlier. Creepy...it is just creepy. I'm sorry you had to deal with this and hope (for your sanity) that there are no more boxes, golf clubs, text messages, emails, calls, etc. PS Was that mutual friend the one who wrote you from Walgreens to see how you were doing?

Kate said...

No - not the same guy. One the ex knew from Kroger. He was fine to meet up with. And yes. Very creepy. And cowardly. It takes a real lack of balls to pull this off.

Now that you know my feelings on it, I'm glad you agree! =) And yeah, hopefully there's nothing more on this front.