I Wonder... Background

Monday, June 16, 2008

Guitar Hero

What a game. Alyse, Jeff and I had some fun the other night when I drove through Austin and played Guitar Hero. It's freaking hilarious. I consider myself a musically inclined person, but unfortunately that doesn't mean I'm a knowledgeable or anywhere-near-talented person about rock. So yeah. Take the classical musician, the former musician, and Jeff-THE-Guitar-Hero and you get a rather interesting game. It reminds me of when I was in Breckenridge with the Orenders and Andrew and I played the generic version of "Dance Dance Revolution". Again, I totally sucked that up. Another one? The same sort of dancing game, but with a "Dancing with the Stars" theme. Katy, you would have died. Bruno actually critiques you! I did have better luck with that one. Could have been the coca cola with the help of my good friend Jack. Together, they make everyone more talented.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

You drink Jack and cokes? ick.

Kate said...

I prefer rum and cokes. Especially Malibu. Mmmm... coconut cokes.

Katy said...

oh bruno and his sassy comments.

Jill said...

Dance Dance Revolution just makes people look so ridiculous! I prefer Guitar Hero... at least you aren't jumping around like a moron... or standing there like me trying to figure it out-only too late